Maple Pecan Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are the perfect breakfast for foodies on the go! This recipe combines the delicious flavors of maple and pecan, giving you a tasty breakfast that will keep you going all morning. Plus, overnight oats are super easy to make – simply combine all of the ingredients in a jar or bowl, refrigerate, and enjoy!
2 c rolled oats gluten-free
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 c almond milk
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon Escuminac pure maple syrup
- ¼ c pecans coarsely chopped toasted
- In two pint sized mason jars place half of the oats, vanilla and milk in each. Stir to mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and maple syrup. Pour half of this mixture in each of the jars over the oats. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate jars for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with additional cinnamon and maple syrup, if desired, and enjoy!
Overnight oats are an easy breakfast options because they're healthy, satisfying, and easy to make. This recipe for Maple Pecan Overnight Oats is especially delicious, thanks to the addition of pecans and maple syrup. Plus, it only takes a few minutes to put together the night before! If you're looking for a quick and tasty breakfast option, be sure to try this recipe. You won't regret it!