- Single Forest
- Family Owned & Operated
- Carbon Neutral
- ZERO ADDITIVES: Pure Canadian Maple Syrup
- Free & Easy Returns
- 100% Money Back Gurantee
- Fast Shipping
Please note that Very Dark is not available in Europe, UK and Australia for now.
- For cooking only: very dark escuminac is mainly used for cooking and baking for its very strong taste. Unblended Canadian maple syrup (grade A).
- Family size carafe, 1 liter of pure Canadian maple syrup.
- 100% traceable from forest to plate. Gluten free and vegan, certified organic by Ecocert. Canada, no additives, no preservatives, no artificial flavors. An absolutely unforgettable taste.
- Grade A maple syrup, from Canada. This is the former grade C.
Érablière Escuminac is certified carbon neutral, which means that it has eliminated net greenhouse gas emissions from its business activities. We take great pride in giving back to the generous nature we work with everyday by reducing our ecological footprint.
Storage: 3 years in a cellar – 6 to 12 months once opened – Keep refrigerated after opening.
All orders ships within 24h-48h.
Keep refrigerated once open.
DISTINCTIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
The ultimate gift, for anyone
An award winning organic maple syrup, in an elegant and modern glass bottle with a waxed seal.
Unblended and single forest, it is truly the finest taste of maple.
The lovely glass bottle displays the syrup to perfection and the taste is sure to impress.
Don’t let this sweet gift opportunity pass you by!
|Pancake Syrup||Maple Syrup||Escuminac Maple Syrup|
|No added sugar|
No, for 97%+ of syrup
on the market