window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
gtag('js', new Date());
DOCUMENTS À TÉLÉCHARGER
Merisier Ice Tea recette
Birch Syrup Magret Duck Magret
- 1 duck magret
- About 5ml of Escuminac Limited Edition birch syrup (to season)
- 2 tablespoons of french shallots
- 15ml of olive oil
- 30ml of cider vinegar
- 15ml of Escuminac Limited Edition birch syrup
- 1 sliced apple
- 180ml of beef bouillon
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven up to 180°C (350°F).
- Make diagonal incisions on the magret’s fat without touching the flesh.
- In a pan, cook over medium-high heat the duck magret, fat side first for about 6-7 minutes, and remove fat as it melts.
- Put the duck’s fat aside.
- Pursue with the cooking of the flesh side for about 4 minutes.
- Brush the magret’ fat with birch syrup and cook in oven, fat side up, for about 10 to 15 minutes to obtain a medium rare result. Keep the magret duck off the heat for about 10 minutes.
- DRESSING: Sweat the shallots in olive oil over medium heat and cover.
- DRESSING: Deglaze with the cider vinegar.
- DRESSING: Add the birch syrup and the apples.
- DRESSING: Slightly caramelize.
- DRESSING: Add the beef bouillon.
- DRESSING: Thicken with the cornstarch diluted in a bit of cold water.
- Slice the duck magret and serve with a drizzle of sauce.